Bon Jovi scrapbook

bon jovi srcapbook team !
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share
 

 Wow !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keepthefaith999
Admin
keepthefaith999

Number of posts : 225
Age : 30
Localisation : Quebec (Canada)
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Wow !   Wow ! EmptySun 20 Aug - 20:25

let's begin this with a beautiful JbJ pic !

Wow ! Heyna9
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi.editboard.com
Doyle

Doyle

Number of posts : 421
Age : 29
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyMon 21 Aug - 6:49

WOW

thank you Valerie,both the forum&pic are GREAT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
Doyle

Doyle

Number of posts : 421
Age : 29
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyMon 21 Aug - 6:54

ok,I'll start my 1st thread here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

cowgirl_5

Number of posts : 469
Age : 25
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyTue 22 Aug - 8:50

I love this pic!

Wow ! Najljepijonnasvijetutd0.th
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
keepthefaith999
Admin
keepthefaith999

Number of posts : 225
Age : 30
Localisation : Quebec (Canada)
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyTue 22 Aug - 19:55

cowgirl_5 wrote:
I love this pic!

Wow ! Najljepijonnasvijetutd0.th

oh yeah !! really sexy !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi.editboard.com
Doyle

Doyle

Number of posts : 421
Age : 29
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyWed 23 Aug - 3:56

keepthefaith999 wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
I love this pic!

Wow ! Najljepijonnasvijetutd0.th

oh yeah !! really sexy !!


I love this,this one is juicy...
but I prefer the one of your avatar,Marta,that one is even cuter... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

cowgirl_5

Number of posts : 469
Age : 25
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyWed 23 Aug - 11:49

Doyle wrote:
keepthefaith999 wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
I love this pic!

Wow ! Najljepijonnasvijetutd0.th

oh yeah !! really sexy !!


I love this,this one is juicy...
but I prefer the one of your avatar,Marta,that one is even cuter... lol!


Thx! I know!


I love this one too:


Wow ! 73922becyb2.th
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

Doyle

Number of posts : 421
Age : 29
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyFri 25 Aug - 3:39

cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
keepthefaith999 wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
I love this pic!

Wow ! Najljepijonnasvijetutd0.th

oh yeah !! really sexy !!


I love this,this one is juicy...
but I prefer the one of your avatar,Marta,that one is even cuter... lol!


Thx! I know!


I love this one too:


Wow ! 73922becyb2.th



what about using www.photobucket.com?

I used to use imageshack,but I think photobucket is better...
try it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
bonjovi4eva

bonjovi4eva

Number of posts : 9
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-07-31

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptySat 26 Aug - 15:39

keepthefaith999 wrote:
let's begin this with a beautiful JbJ pic !

Wow ! Heyna9

all i gotta say is OMG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keepthefaith999
Admin
keepthefaith999

Number of posts : 225
Age : 30
Localisation : Quebec (Canada)
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptySat 26 Aug - 16:02

bonjovi4eva wrote:
keepthefaith999 wrote:
let's begin this with a beautiful JbJ pic !

Wow ! Heyna9

all i gotta say is OMG!!!

that's what I said too when I saw this pic for the first time !! he is really a god on this pic ! jbj rocks the house ! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi.editboard.com
cowgirl_5

cowgirl_5

Number of posts : 469
Age : 25
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptySun 27 Aug - 6:53

Wow ! Jontlfrlive

It works! Thx Doyle! Very Happy



Here is one of my favourite too:


Wow ! Popi

Mmmm...


and here's my avatar for Doyle:


Wow ! Fiz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

Doyle

Number of posts : 421
Age : 29
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyMon 28 Aug - 5:34

thx for that,Marta!!!

I'm gonna change my avatar!!! lol!
I've got a great pic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
keepthefaith999
Admin
keepthefaith999

Number of posts : 225
Age : 30
Localisation : Quebec (Canada)
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyMon 28 Aug - 15:34

Doyle wrote:
thx for that,Marta!!!

I'm gonna change my avatar!!! lol!
I've got a great pic!

loll ! I can't stop looking at your avatar ! drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi.editboard.com
cowgirl_5

cowgirl_5

Number of posts : 469
Age : 25
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyTue 29 Aug - 14:25

keepthefaith999 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
thx for that,Marta!!!

I'm gonna change my avatar!!! lol!
I've got a great pic!

loll ! I can't stop looking at your avatar ! drunken



Me 2! lol! Sooooo cute!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

Doyle

Number of posts : 421
Age : 29
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyWed 30 Aug - 21:47

cowgirl_5 wrote:
keepthefaith999 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
thx for that,Marta!!!

I'm gonna change my avatar!!! lol!
I've got a great pic!

loll ! I can't stop looking at your avatar ! drunken



Me 2! lol! Sooooo cute!!!!!!!!


for you girls who love this pic!!!

Wow ! 20060428192843_56576238_gwoOz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

cowgirl_5

Number of posts : 469
Age : 25
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyThu 31 Aug - 13:19

AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! you just made me smile!!! I can't stop smiling! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy OMG! Everytime when I look at that pic I smile! Thnx Doyle! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
nocas

nocas

Number of posts : 4
Age : 44
Localisation : portugal
Registration date : 2006-09-05

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyTue 5 Sep - 10:11

HES SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowgirl_5

cowgirl_5

Number of posts : 469
Age : 25
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyWed 6 Sep - 16:27

nocas wrote:
HES SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!



YEAH!!!! AND HOT HOT HOT!!!
It's gettin hot in here sunny
So take your clothes off! Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

Doyle

Number of posts : 421
Age : 29
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyFri 8 Sep - 4:40

I dont think he's hot in this pic...
some pics are really hot...but not this one...
he's beautiful in this pic...just the kind of silence beauty...
with a secret smile on his face...
I love this pic...

that's the reason why I made it my avatar... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

cowgirl_5

Number of posts : 469
Age : 25
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptySat 9 Sep - 15:26

Doyle wrote:
I dont think he's hot in this pic...
some pics are really hot...but not this one...
he's beautiful in this pic...just the kind of silence beauty...
with a secret smile on his face...
I love this pic...

that's the reason why I made it my avatar... lol!



Hmmmm.... Good thinking! You just explain what I feel. Better then I ever could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

Doyle

Number of posts : 421
Age : 29
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyFri 15 Sep - 5:50

cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
I dont think he's hot in this pic...
some pics are really hot...but not this one...
he's beautiful in this pic...just the kind of silence beauty...
with a secret smile on his face...
I love this pic...

that's the reason why I made it my avatar... lol!



Hmmmm.... Good thinking! You just explain what I feel. Better then I ever could.


thx for that...as time goes by...I find my love for Jon has become that kind of love is deep inside...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

cowgirl_5

Number of posts : 469
Age : 25
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptySun 17 Sep - 6:09

Doyle wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
I dont think he's hot in this pic...
some pics are really hot...but not this one...
he's beautiful in this pic...just the kind of silence beauty...
with a secret smile on his face...
I love this pic...

that's the reason why I made it my avatar... lol!



Hmmmm.... Good thinking! You just explain what I feel. Better then I ever could.


thx for that...as time goes by...I find my love for Jon has become that kind of love is deep inside...

deep inside, deep inside, SO DEEP INSIDE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

Doyle

Number of posts : 421
Age : 29
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptyFri 22 Sep - 4:29

cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
I dont think he's hot in this pic...
some pics are really hot...but not this one...
he's beautiful in this pic...just the kind of silence beauty...
with a secret smile on his face...
I love this pic...

that's the reason why I made it my avatar... lol!



Hmmmm.... Good thinking! You just explain what I feel. Better then I ever could.


thx for that...as time goes by...I find my love for Jon has become that kind of love is deep inside...

deep inside, deep inside, SO DEEP INSIDE!!!


lol!
I think they have became part of our lives...
and wish they always will be a part of....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

cowgirl_5

Number of posts : 469
Age : 25
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! EmptySat 23 Sep - 15:07

Doyle wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
I dont think he's hot in this pic...
some pics are really hot...but not this one...
he's beautiful in this pic...just the kind of silence beauty...
with a secret smile on his face...
I love this pic...

that's the reason why I made it my avatar... lol!



Hmmmm.... Good thinking! You just explain what I feel. Better then I ever could.


thx for that...as time goes by...I find my love for Jon has become that kind of love is deep inside...

deep inside, deep inside, SO DEEP INSIDE!!!


lol!
I think they have became part of our lives...
and wish they always will be a part of....


I know they will be! I'm sure, I know it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Sponsored content




Wow ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow !   Wow ! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Wow !
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bon Jovi scrapbook :: Bon jovi :: Bon Jovi-
Jump to: