Bon Jovi scrapbook

bon jovi srcapbook team !
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 drools!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: drools!!!!!!   Mon 21 Aug - 7:07

ok,I miss the drools in board...so...now gonna make a drool here!!! cheers


these are pics I made...



















Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Mon 21 Aug - 7:10

more pics!!!






















love this most
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
keepthefaith999
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 225
Age : 29
Localisation : Quebec (Canada)
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Mon 21 Aug - 14:40

wow !! thanks for thoses pics ! what a pleasure for my eyes !!!!! drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi.editboard.com
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Tue 22 Aug - 3:07

hope you won't feel tired of these...

I'll put my video link on later...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Tue 22 Aug - 9:35

It's great! He's so cute and handsome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Wed 23 Aug - 3:57

cowgirl_5 wrote:
It's great! He's so cute and handsome! Very Happy



he's more than handsome... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Wed 23 Aug - 11:48

Doyle wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
It's great! He's so cute and handsome! Very Happy



he's more than handsome... lol!


not so good with English, what's more than handsome? Still I'm the best in my class with English
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Fri 25 Aug - 3:41

cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
It's great! He's so cute and handsome! Very Happy



he's more than handsome... lol!


not so good with English, what's more than handsome? Still I'm the best in my class with English


that's alright...
I just mean I can't use "handsome",such an ordinary word to describe him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Sun 27 Aug - 7:02

Doyle wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
It's great! He's so cute and handsome! Very Happy



he's more than handsome... lol!


not so good with English, what's more than handsome? Still I'm the best in my class with English


that's alright...
I just mean I can't use "handsome",such an ordinary word to describe him...



I know! I hate it! always want to say he's beautiful like angel but I don't know right word for that. I can't describe his beauty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Mon 28 Aug - 5:31

yup,I can't find an adj. to describe...so I just keep saying he's HOTTTTTT!

it can be understood,but not described...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Tue 29 Aug - 14:27

Doyle wrote:
yup,I can't find an adj. to describe...so I just keep saying he's HOTTTTTT!

it can be understood,but not described...



Yeah!

bon jovi 4EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
nocas

avatar

Number of posts : 4
Age : 43
Localisation : portugal
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Tue 5 Sep - 10:21

..................I DONT HAVE ANY WORDS TO EXPRESS MY SELF!!!! HES A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Wed 6 Sep - 16:25

O.K. I'll say He's Angel of music 'cause I have feeling we're insulting God when we say someone on The Eart is like him. No one's like God. I'm big beliver so don't think I'm Religion fanatic. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Fri 8 Sep - 4:38

he's the living Rock GOD!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
nocas

avatar

Number of posts : 4
Age : 43
Localisation : portugal
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Fri 8 Sep - 7:26

cowgirl_5 wrote:
O.K. I'll say He's Angel of music 'cause I have feeling we're insulting God when we say someone on The Eart is like him. No one's like God. I'm big beliver so don't think I'm Religion fanatic. lol!

OK! NO PROBLEMO!!!! HES A SWEET ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginie

avatar

Number of posts : 80
Age : 47
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Fri 8 Sep - 11:42

Great pics!!! and great wallpapers!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Sat 9 Sep - 15:24

nocas wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
O.K. I'll say He's Angel of music 'cause I have feeling we're insulting God when we say someone on The Eart is like him. No one's like God. I'm big beliver so don't think I'm Religion fanatic. lol!

OK! NO PROBLEMO!!!! HES A SWEET ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you


THE SWEETEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Fri 15 Sep - 5:46

Ginie wrote:
Great pics!!! and great wallpapers!!!!


thx!!! lol!
I'll try to make more!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Sun 17 Sep - 6:08

Doyle wrote:
Ginie wrote:
Great pics!!! and great wallpapers!!!!


thx!!! lol!
I'll try to make more!!!


Can't wait. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Fri 22 Sep - 4:26

cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
Ginie wrote:
Great pics!!! and great wallpapers!!!!


thx!!! lol!
I'll try to make more!!!


Can't wait. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


then sorry for that...I have to keep you waiting...
I dont have enough time to make more...
I'll do it when I have time! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   Sat 23 Sep - 15:09

Doyle wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
Doyle wrote:
Ginie wrote:
Great pics!!! and great wallpapers!!!!


thx!!! lol!
I'll try to make more!!!


Can't wait. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


then sorry for that...I have to keep you waiting...
I dont have enough time to make more...
I'll do it when I have time! Embarassed



O.K. no probs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: drools!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
drools!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bon Jovi scrapbook :: Bon jovi :: Bon Jovi-
Jump to: