Bon Jovi scrapbook

bon jovi srcapbook team !
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 hey all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
All That Really Matters

avatar

Number of posts : 4
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: hey all   Mon 11 Sep - 15:36

thought i say hi i am new here, i am ryan 18 m ireland been bon jovi fan 4 four yrs seen them in dublin in may wat a concert it was amazing, hope i get the chance 2 chat 2 all of u soon bon jovi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keepthefaith999
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 225
Age : 29
Localisation : Quebec (Canada)
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Mon 11 Sep - 16:23

welcome to you Ryan ! cheers

If you have some friends who are male bon jovi fans.. tell them about the project ! have a nice day

Have a nice day !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi.editboard.com
Mai_bj4ever

avatar

Number of posts : 31
Age : 28
Localisation : Buenos Aires, Argentina
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Mon 11 Sep - 17:28

hi Ryan, i'm Mailen, 16, from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

WELCOME TO OUR PROJECT!! cheers

see ya!!


have a nice day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All That Really Matters

avatar

Number of posts : 4
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Mon 11 Sep - 23:42

All That Really Matters wrote:
thought i say hi i am new here, i am ryan 18 m ireland been bon jovi fan 4 four yrs seen them in dublin in may wat a concert it was amazing, hope i get the chance 2 chat 2 all of u soon bon jovi

bad thing is i don't have any other male bon jovi fans but will look out 4 some 4 u's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginie

avatar

Number of posts : 80
Age : 47
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Tue 12 Sep - 0:42

Hello and welcome !Sorry i'm a woman from france..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All That Really Matters

avatar

Number of posts : 4
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Tue 12 Sep - 15:57

Ginie wrote:
Hello and welcome !Sorry i'm a woman from france..

no need 2 be sorry its great being only guy here and all these women bon jovi fans, i think i must be in heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Thu 14 Sep - 13:45

All That Really Matters wrote:
Ginie wrote:
Hello and welcome !Sorry i'm a woman from france..

no need 2 be sorry its great being only guy here and all these women bon jovi fans, i think i must be in heaven


Lol! Welcome! I hope you'll like it here. Well I know you will. See ya around here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
All That Really Matters

avatar

Number of posts : 4
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Thu 14 Sep - 19:35

cowgirl_5 wrote:
All That Really Matters wrote:
Ginie wrote:
Hello and welcome !Sorry i'm a woman from france..

no need 2 be sorry its great being only guy here and all these women bon jovi fans, i think i must be in heaven


Lol! Welcome! I hope you'll like it here. Well I know you will. See ya around here.

so were all other females are here i still have 2 meet u's, no need 2 b shy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Fri 15 Sep - 6:04

hi!!!
welcome!
nice to see a guy here!

I'm Doyle from China,nice to meet ya!!!
enjoy your time here! have a nice day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
Ginie

avatar

Number of posts : 80
Age : 47
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Fri 15 Sep - 16:26

Yes ,it's really better when there are guys!!Their point of view are interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Wed 20 Sep - 16:14

All That Really Matters wrote:
cowgirl_5 wrote:
All That Really Matters wrote:
Ginie wrote:
Hello and welcome !Sorry i'm a woman from france..

no need 2 be sorry its great being only guy here and all these women bon jovi fans, i think i must be in heaven


Lol! Welcome! I hope you'll like it here. Well I know you will. See ya around here.

so were all other females are here i still have 2 meet u's, no need 2 b shy lol




Who's shy??? ME?! NOOOOO!!! LOL!
I'm crazy person. Crazy! Believe me! Lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Ginie

avatar

Number of posts : 80
Age : 47
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Wed 20 Sep - 16:28

Yes yes come on guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doyle

avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 28
Localisation : Shanghai,China
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Fri 22 Sep - 4:35

well,actually,there's no different between guys and girls...
what matters all is we are all Jovi fans! bon jovi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://doylezd.spaces.live.com
Ginie

avatar

Number of posts : 80
Age : 47
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Fri 22 Sep - 7:56

We are stand as one!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Sat 23 Sep - 14:57

Ginie wrote:
We are stand as one!!




Undivided!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Ginie

avatar

Number of posts : 80
Age : 47
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Sat 23 Sep - 15:20

Yes... lol! We are real fans!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowgirl_5

avatar

Number of posts : 469
Age : 24
Localisation : Zagreb,Croatia
Registration date : 2006-07-26

PostSubject: Re: hey all   Sat 23 Sep - 15:21

Ginie wrote:
Yes... lol! We are real fans!!!!



For the rest of our lives
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bonjovi4ever.blog.hr/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hey all   

Back to top Go down
 
hey all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bon Jovi scrapbook :: Bon jovi :: Bon Jovi-
Jump to: