Bon Jovi scrapbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bon Jovi scrapbook

bon jovi srcapbook team !

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member and a question for you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luv_Jon

luv_Jon

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-09

New Member and a question for you Empty
PostSubject: New Member and a question for you   New Member and a question for you EmptyTue 9 Jan - 7:29

Hello !! I'm new here !! flower So, Have a Nice Day to each of you, i'm happy to join the scrapbook ! Very Happy

I like the questions of keepthefaith999.... I have a new question for you : Which Bon Jovi album do you prefer ??

For me, even I love all of them, I think my favourite album it's New Jersey : Bad medecine, Born to be my baby, I'll be there for you... ahhhhh I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I just too like these songs !! Very Happy

* Sorry if my english is not verry good : I come from Québec, Canada lol! scratch

have a nice day
Back to top Go down
keepthefaith999
Admin
keepthefaith999

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: New Member and a question for you   New Member and a question for you EmptyTue 9 Jan - 19:17

Welcooomme ! have a nice day cheers cheers

For your question... hum it's really hard to say ! ! I'll go for Keep The faith ! But I love all the others too ! flower
Back to top Go down
https://bonjovi.editboard.com
Ginie

Ginie

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: New Member and a question for you   New Member and a question for you EmptySun 14 Jan - 17:05

lol! Do you think my english is better I'm french!!!!Welcome...New Jersey how good album...and Jon a bomb!!!!
Back to top Go down
keepthefaith999
Admin
keepthefaith999

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-07-23

PostSubject: Re: New Member and a question for you   New Member and a question for you EmptySun 14 Jan - 22:19

Ginie wrote:
lol! Do you think my english is better I'm french!!!!Welcome...New Jersey how good album...and Jon a bomb!!!!

yeah ! that's the best word for Jon !! A bomb ! bom bom
Back to top Go down
https://bonjovi.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member and a question for you   New Member and a question for you Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member and a question for you
Page 1 of 1